Training and events
The IOU Libraries offers a wide range of online trainings courses for Students, faculty and IOU research Staffs. The Libraries provides In-Person, Online and on demand training and workshop to IOU staff, researcher and faculty members. Following is the list of training offer by the IOU Libraries:
- Library Resource Orientation
- Digital literacy
- Searching tools
- How to cite your resources?
- Training on different citation management software
- Information Literacy Sessions
- Research Process
- Technical Training for library Staff
- How to use the Library Online Public Access Catalogue?
- How to use the Institutional Repository Management Software?
- How to use Scholarly database for your research?
- Advance training on Google
- How to improve reading habit and Skills
- How to use library resources in your research?
- How to find free journals, books and articles